1 Bank Street
Enormous picture windows and high ceilings are a staple in each of 1 Bank Street’s many apartments. The Greenwich Village apartments also feature hardwood floors and spacious closets. In terms of Manhattan rentals, 1 Bank Street offers luxury apartments in one of the best neighborhoods in the city.
The kitchens feature granite counters and stainless steel appliances, which include a dishwasher. The kitchens are also very compact to allow for more living space in the rest of the unit. Inside the bathrooms, residents are treated to marble baths, surrounded by other appliances that integrate form and function to get the most out of a small space.
In terms of amenities there are several, including the amazing location. The building features an elevator and a doorman for increased security for the residents. Most would consider the benefit of the location as the greatest amenity of all.
The Greenwich Village neighborhood is rich in history, art, and convenience for its dwellers. A residence in this part of the city is highly coveted and sought after by many. The 1 Bank Street property is located directly in the neighborhood, and means that there is just a short walk to both the subway and a nearby bus stop. This rental is also located near a number of popular restaurants, bars, shopping centers, and galleries, the most attractive feature for its residents.
- Close to Many Restaurants and Bars
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- High Ceilings
- Prime Greenwich Village Location
- No Balconies
- No Concierge
- No Garage
- No Roof Deck
- General Theological Seminary
- New School University
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Pasific College of Oriental Medicine
- Washington Square Park