123 West 15th Street
The New York real estate property available at 123 West 15th Street offers eco-friendly "green" living without sacrificing elegance or luxury. The attractive building features a gently curving front facade, immediately distinguishing it from the surrounding brownstones.
The duplex residence is a 2 floor home constructed with many renewable and eco-friendly materials, including sustainable bamboo cabinetry and stained concrete. The first floor of the home consists of the 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and laundry facilities; the second floor houses the living space and kitchen, which is fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances from Thermador, Miele, and Sub-zero. The second floor also leads out onto the north-facing balcony, which has access to the roof deck of the adjoining building. However, the terrace offers little privacy since it can be viewed by the residents of penthouse triplex, and vice-versa offers little privacy for the residents of the penthouse since their interiors can be seen from the balcony. The bathrooms are well-appointed, but do not offer top-of-the-line finishes.
The building offers geothermal heating and many materials used throughout are made from sustainable resources. Warm water drawn from over 1,000 feet underground provides low-cost heating and has the added benefit of providing heated floors. The units also offer private parking located underneath the structure, elevator key-lock entry and outdoor space.
New York real estate rarely offers such an attractive location as 123 West 15th Street. Situated on a tree-lined block between 6th and 7th Avenues, the building is surrounded by handsome brownstones and allows easy access to the convenience of public transportation. The 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, D, E, and L trains are located within walking distance of the home. There are also many restaurants, shopping, and entertainments in the area.
- Central Chelsea Location
- Close to Finest Restaurants and Malls
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- High Ceilings
- Key-Locked Elevator Entry
- Private Outdoor Spaces
- No Concierge
- No Doorman
- No Fitness Center
- Baruch College
- Fashion Insitute of Technology
- General Theological Seminary
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Pasific College of Oriental Medicine
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Union Square Park
- Trader Joe's
- Whole Foods
- Theodore Roosevelt House