139 Wooster Street
139 Wooster Street is a new development in NYC donned with an iron-and-glass façade. Located on a cobblestoned street in SoHo, it includes two 8-story buildings with 16 units in them.
Designed by the renowned architectural firm that renovated Grand Central Station, Beyer Blinder Belle, this edifice signifies modernity and class. Its two buildings are connected by a quiet, serene garden with meticulous landscaping and a waterfall. The lobby has fine details including incandescent lighting, fluted glass, Venetian plaster and French limestone flooring. This same area is attended by a doorman and a 24-hour concierge. In addition, this piece of NYC real estate also has a variety of amenities which include a private fitness center, laundry room, and a storage room. It also has a beautifully designed courtyard and a roof deck.
Each unit has an open floor plan and is furnished with floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors and 11-foot ceilings. It has an expansive living room, while its open kitchen features Cashmere Gold countertops and the likes of Miele, SubZero, and Bosch for its appliances. The bathroom has Oyster Beige marble floors and Lagos Azul limestone countertops, among other fixtures. All of its luxury condos - including two 2-story penthouses - have private outdoor spaces.
A few blocks away are conveniences like five subway lines, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants, which are all just a few minutes away from the building.
- 24-Hour Doorman and Concierge
- Central Soho Location
- Close to Many Restaurants and Schools
- Elegant Lobby
- Expansive Rooftop Terrace
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- Lovely Zen Garden
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Stunning Views
- Very Few Apartments
- No Parking
- Metropolitan College of New York
- New School University
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Washington Square Park
- Whole Foods