147 Waverly Place
In the West Village’s red-brick brownstone neighborhood, 147 Waverly Place, a 13-story piece of NYC real estate stands out in a neighborhood that is made up of low-rise buildings. This structure is a boutique building that is a complete renovation of a 1912 building, with the maintained class of a 19th-century exterior.
Matched with this vintage façade is an elegantly modern design in its interior of 20 units. The building offers two, three and four bedroom condo units with a combination of large half-floor and full-floor apartments. As it stands above most of the other buildings in the area, the middle and high floors all have great skyline views.
Open floor plans, large windows and high ceilings are some of the distinct features of each of these NYC apartments. They have a calming ambience matched with minimalist features that exemplify contemporary design. Other parts of the units have the best-in-class design and construction. The gourmet kitchens have Valcucine Artematica cabinetry, stainless steel counter tops, and a wine cooler along with other top-of-the-line appliances. This part of the room is outfitted with hardwood floors and white lacquer as well. The bathrooms are created with gris de Sienna slab tiling, walnut components, and cool and neutral color schemes which help create relaxation. They are also provided with enclosed glass showers and luxurious heated stone floors in addition to the other fixtures in this part of the unit. Standing out from the rest is the one-of-a-kind penthouse apartment, which includes a private terrace, outdoor fireplace, hot tub, and indoor wood burning fireplace.
This full-service building welcomes it residents with a 24-hour doorman and concierge service, while a keyed elevator leads to the apartments. There are additional amenities to take advantage of, such as the fitness center, laundry room, private storage bins, and the roof deck which offers the stunning views of the Manhattan skyline. However, there are no parking spaces available in the building.
In addition to the aforementioned features, this NYC real estate’s surrounding area is rich in commercial establishments such as restaurants and shops. Also a few blocks away from the building’s location, eight subway lines are easily accesible.
- Stunning Views
- Landscaped Roof Deck
- Key-Locked Elevator Entry
- Great Subway Connections
- Good Public Transportation
- Close to Many Restaurants and Schools
- Central West Village Location
- Attractive Lobby
- 24-Hour Doorman and Concierge
- No Balconies
- No Parking
- General Theological Seminary
- New School University
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Pasific College of Oriental Medicine
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Washington Square Park
- Whole Foods