150 West 50th Street
In midtown West between 8th and 6th Avenues, near New York City's Times Square, 150 West 50th Street stands 33 stories tall and carries an impressive façade. This property is fitted with pre-war architecture and carries the pre-war design theme throughout each of its apartments.
The units have high ceilings and oversized windows, which provide open sky views and a great deal of ambient sunlight. The kitchens have granite counter tops, wood cabinetry, and are appointed with stainless steel appliances. The large marble bathrooms have fixtures which include a deep tub. There is also generous closet space in each apartment.
The building has additional conveniences, including a fitness center, a laundry room, parking spaces, and a roof deck. High-speed internet is also wired throughout. The lobby is staffed with a 24-hour concierge and a doorman.
Subway stations and other means of public transportation are easily accessible, and the proximity to a number of universities is ideal for college students. In addition, the building is close to Central Park and commercial establishments such as shopping centers and restaurants.
- Very Few Apartments
- Very Close to Central Park and Time Warner Center
- Stunning Views
- Great Subway Connections
- Good Public Transportation
- Excellent Midtown Location
- Convenient to Finest Dining and Shopping
- 24-Hour Doorman and Concierge
- No Balconies
- Heavy traffic
- Touro College
- SUNY State College of Optometry
- Laboratory Institute of Merchandising
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Berkeley College
- American Musical and Dramatic Academy
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Theater District
- Times Square