151 West 51st Street
151 West 51st Street is an enormous building standing 51 stories high in the midtown West area, and close to the Broadway theater district and Central Park. This Manhattan condominium building is home to 1,210 apartments. Its pre-war facade is similar to others in the area, however this structure also integrates some modern and unique elements as well.
Each apartment maintains some pre-war designs such as high ceilings, open spaces, and hardwood floors. The kitchens are outfitted with stainless steel appliances and have neat layouts of counter tops and cabinetry. The marble bathrooms are appointed with various polished chrome fixtures.
This elevator building welcomes its residents with a doorman. There are additional amenities including a fitness center, a laundry room, and a garden.
Ideal for students as well as professionals, the property is conveniently located near a number of universities in the Midtown area, and to many forms of public transportation as well. Shopping opportunities, restaurants, and other forms of recreation are also easily accessible in the immediate area.
- Convenient to Finest Dining and Shopping
- Excellent Midtown Location
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- Stunning Views
- Very Close to Central Park and Time Warner Center
- Heavy traffic
- American Musical and Dramatic Academy
- Baruch College
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Laboratory Institute of Merchandising
- SUNY State College of Optometry
- Touro College
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Times Square