25 Fifth Avenue
A stunning combination of pre-war elegant living, modern day Manhattan luxury with all the amenities you could ever wish for. 25 Fifth Avenue takes all of this and adds a bit more of a touch of glamour to ensure it as one of the most highly coveted luxury condominiums in Greenwich Village.
The amenities on offer give a feel of hotel living on a permanent basis that you just do not usually expect from a pre-war condo conversion. A state of the art fitness center gives a chance to work off those stresses of the working day. Countless individual storage options with 24 hour door staff and full concierge service attend to your every need. The landscaped private garden supplies an ocean of calm inside, away from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan living, a chance that very few people have to take.
Greenwich Village itself is full of a bohemian magic, cultural charm with a verve for living. It could be the biggest asset that 25 Fifth Avenue holds. It is located in a prime area, just North of Washington Square and South of Union Square. All of New York’s countless landmarks, eateries, nightlife and culture is within an incredibly easy reach of these luxury apartments.
The pre-war façade have a nostalgic charm to them that melts even the coldest hearts. Inside has been delivered an absolutely remarkable renovation. Gourmet kitchens sit alongside sumptuous bathrooms and large open living areas. All of the very best modern day appliances add detail to gloriously charming wood burning fireplaces. It really is a cozy place to call home.
All the major subway lines are easy to get to and to navigate also, meaning that 25 Fifth Avenue offers not only great Greenwich Village living, but also fantastic transport links to get away from it all when necessary and an oasis of calm and luxury within its four walls.
- 24-hour Doorman and Concierge
- Great Subway Connections
- Prime Location at the Heart of Greenwich Village
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- No Pool
- No Roof Deck
- Small Apartments
- New School University
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Pasific College of Oriental Medicine
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Union Square Park
- Washington Square Park
- Trader Joe's
- Whole Foods