On the Lower East Side stands a 4-story pre-war building designed by architect Karl Fisher. This new development in NYC, 263 Bowery, has flowing layouts and uniquely crafted concrete floors, reflecting a sophisticated environment.
The apartments are appointed with high ceilings and over-sized windows. There is also a private outdoor space, which offers views of the neighborhood, including Sarah Roosevelt Park. The kitchens display caesar stone counter tops with cutting-edge appliances, including a dishwasher and other high-end equipment. It also has built-in cabinetry. The NYC apartments have spacious bathrooms as well, with a stunning design provided by a glass shower and a soaking tub.
Other building amenities include a key-operated elevator and a sophisticated roof deck that can be shared among residents. There is a doorman, but no concierge.
The neighborhood has other nearby attractions like the Sperone Westwater Gallery, and a variety of options for fine dining. This NYC real estate property is perfectly located near a good number of subway lines as well.
- Common Roof Deck
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- Private Keyed Elevator
- Private Outdoor Spaces
- Private Storage Units
- Stunning Views
- Virtual Doorman
- No Balconies
- No Concierge
- No Fitness Center
- No Parking
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU College of Denitstry
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Pasific College of Oriental Medicine
- School of Visual Arts
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park
- Whole Foods