290 Mulberry Street
Designed by award-winning SHoP architects, the triplex penthouse at 290 Mulberry Street is truly one of a kind. The handsome brick building includes three setback exposures.
The penthouse unit offers three private terraces and covers the top three floors of the building. The unit features heated wide-plank walnut flooring and immense tilt-and-turn windows, which flood the home with light and stunning city views. The Italian Schiffini kitchens are fully equipped with top-of-the-line Bosch appliances, stone countertops and aluminum and white gloss accents. Baths are equally well appointed with custom-designed vanities, sleek Siberian marble and teak wood paneling. The unit has eight private entrances to the three private terrace areas, which offer the residents stunning, panoramic views of the cityscape, including the Empire State Building.
290 Mulberry Street offers the services and amenities expected of a luxury condominium building. There is a 24-hour doorman and a full-service concierge to care for residents’ every need. There is also a common second floor terrace where residents can relax with a good book, sunbathe, or just kick back and enjoy the excellent views.
There's no better location in New York than Manhattan's historic Nolita. This central neighborhood offers easy access for exploring NoHo, Chinatown, SoHo and the Lower East Side. There are many nearby restaurants, shops, markets, museums and nightlife within walking distance of 290 Mulberry Street.
- Spectacular Panoramic Views of New York
- Private Elevator Access
- Large and Few Apartments
- Excellent Public Transportation
- Communal Terrace
- No Fitness Center
- No Garage
- No Pool
- Metropolitan College of New York
- New School University
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Washington Square Park
- Whole Foods