304 Spring Street
Elegance best describes this new development in New York City, situated in SoHo. 304 Spring Street is an 11-story building that displays an exquisite asymmetrical architecture that cannot be ignored. But more than the outside structure, enjoy a one-of-a-kind living in its grand and fully-equipped rooms.
Each of its units boasts spacious 3000 square-foot rooms with European-inspired interior design. They are constructed with nine to ten foot ceilings, wide plank wood flooring, and oversized eight-foot custom windows that give a refreshing view of the city. They have a Master Suite that has a fireplace, an elegant dressing area, and an outdoor Yoga room. the kitchens feature high gloss lacquer cabinets and high-quality appliances like Bosch and Viking. And take pleasure in having a temperature-controlled Wine Room that holds more than a thousand bottles.
Besides the interiors, these NYC apartments also have a fully-equipped 1200 square-foot private outdoor deck that can be enjoyed with family or friends. The units have open kitchens with Italian cabinetry, complete with Viking appliances. The kitchens are also stocked with other appliances, such as an ice maker and a refrigerator.
In addition to all these amenities, this NYC building is also perfectly located near boutiques, spas, and restaurants.
- Central Soho Location
- Close to Finest Restaurants and Boutiques
- Close to Hudson River Park life
- Glorious River and City Views
- Key-Locked Elevator Access
- Private Roof Deck
- Very Few Apartments
- Very High Ceilings
- No Balconies
- No Concierge
- No Parking
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Metropolitan College of New York
- New York Academy of Art
- New York Film Academy
- New York Law School
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Pace University
- Canal Park