41 Bond Street
The traditions of NoHo lifestyle has been combined with modern design to provide spectacular results at 41 Bond Street.
The stunning bluestone building is a fitting introduction to what you can expect from the luxury apartments within. Each apartment has 11 foot high ceilings to accentuate the spacious and airy feeling. A private elevator for each apartment gives the secluded feeling that many residents are looking for in this hectic modern age.
A private landscaped garden continues the private feel whilst the interiors offer a comfortable feel with Austrian oak flooring throughout.
A doorman with concierge service provides 24 hour security whilst card access to the building is a great security perk. A custom designed lobby welcomes residents warmly each day whilst the exterior has managed to remain within the ethos of NoHo tradition whilst the rest of Bond Street has seen rapid and modern development in recent years.
- 24-hour Doorman and Concierge
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Great Subway Connections
- High Ceilings
- Large and Few Apartments
- Private Elevator Access
- Private Landscaped Balconies
- No Fitness Center
- No Garage
- No Pool
- No Roof Deck
- New School University
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Washington Square Park
- Whole Foods