48 Bond Street
48 Bond Street, situated in the NoHo section of Manhattan, is an 11-story NYC real estate building with 14 units. Designed by Deborah Berke, the residential units in this building are a true representation of modern living in Manhattan.
The condominium units within the building have finishes like Brazilian walnut floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and high ceilings. Every room has ample storage space including built-in closets. The kitchens feature stone countertops, custom-built zebra wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances like a Sub-zero refrigerator and wine cooler, Bosch double-oven and dishwasher, and a Dacor microwave. The units are appointed with a marble and tile bath with separate tub and steam shower stall, a double sink and heated slate floors.
Its triplex penthouse offers two full private floors approximately 5,000 square feet of interior space with 1,600 square feet of exterior space. Its master suite has a fireplace and there are additional bedrooms. Its lower floor hosts an entertainment center with balcony.
These NYC apartments also have an iPod docking station, self-controlled heat and air conditioning, and stackable washer and dryer. The building's amenities include a salt water lap pool, gym, steam room, and bike storage. There is a part-time doorman and a concierge.
This NYC real estate offers convenience as well, as it is near many areas of interest like restaurants, schools and parks. A good number of subway lines are also nearby.
Apartments for sale
- On-site Parking
- Key Locked Elevator Access
- Great Subway Connections
- Good Public Transportation
- Full Floor Residence
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Attractive Marble Lobby
- 60’ Salt Water Lap Pool
- Video Security System
- Very Few Apartments
- Stunning Views
- Prime Noho Location
- Metropolitan College of New York
- New School University
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park
- Washington Market Park
- Whole Foods