245 West 99th Street - Upper West Side
Ariel West towers over the surrounding buildings with its iconic 64-story glass façade.
Some of the amenities on offer are spectacular, including a swimming pool, private theater, basketball court, billiards room and a landscaped garden to provide private relaxation time. A 24-hour doorman is also available.
You have the choice between three different kitchen styles: classical, modern or exquisite, and each apartment has hardwood floors that are illuminated by large windows, which allow for plenty of natural light and supply stunning views of both Central Park and the Hudson River.
Ariel West is located close to some fine boutiques, restaurants and museums, as well as great transportation links.
- 24-hour Doorman and Concierge
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden
- Breathtaking City and River Views
- Classical Modern and Exquisite Kitchen styles
- Extraordinary Glass Tower
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with Pool
- No Garage
- Some Traffic
- Bank Street College of Education
- Central Park
- Riverside Park
- Whole Foods