Carnegie Hill Place
1510 Lexington Avenue - Upper East Side
A NYC real estate development, 1510 Lex at Upper East Side Place, stands with three 18-story luxurious buildings that represent the finest living in Manhattan.
Even before entering the building, the façade itself gives an impression of the glamour of this property. The front of the building is sculpted with 16,500 square feet of beautiful gardens designed by Lee Weintraub.
Whether tenants opt for a one- or a two bedroom unit, they will be assured of a spacious abode. Each of the hundreds of apartments is created with an elegant design. The oversized windows are outstanding, as they provide an enthralling view of the neighborhood. These windows are also adorned with custom mini-blinds. The kitchens are filled with a number of stainless steel appliances, a counter-depth refrigerator with icemaker, and framed by 36-inch French doors. The granite countertops have a great deal of space, and wrap around a deep dining bar. All apartments are outfitted with appliances such as a washer and dryer, and contain their own air conditioning and heating systems.
Additionally, the rest of the building is filled with amenities to suit the New York lifestyle. There is a coffee bar overlooking an intimate park that is enabled with WiFi service. For health buffs, a fitness center features TechnoGym equipment including a 4-station Kinesis wall. Other functional and recreational rooms include a multi-media entertainment center, billiards area, event room with community tables, and a landscaped wraparound terrace with intimate seating areas. The lobby’s concierge station is always staffed to assist with additional needs.
Apartments for sale
Press Check Availability for latest updates
- 24-Hour Doorman and Concierge
- Billiards and Popular Table Games
- Close to Central Park & The Reservoir
- Conference Room and Library
- Elegant café and Lounge with Fireplace
- Green Roof Park with Secluded Seating Areas
- Landscaped Wrapp Terrace
- Multi-media Entertainment Center
- New York City’s first non-smoking residential building
- On-site Garage with Valet Parking
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Sumptuous Hotel-style Lobby
- Many apartments
- No Balconies
- Poor Public Transportation
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Central Park