The Gateway Condominium C
2100 Frederick Douglass Boulevard - Harlem
Part of the enormous Manhattan real estate property of Gateway Condominiums, Gateway C is located on Frederick Douglass Boulevard in Harlem.
Standing 11 stories high, it houses 42 one-bedroom apartments, each spanning over 690 square feet. Each unit has 9-foot ceilings, and the living room is decorated with crown molding accents.
The kitchens are equipped with appliances such as built-in microwave ovens, refrigerators, and custom cabinets. Wine rack can also be found in this area. The units are all pre-wired for telephone and internet.
In addition, the building is also outfitted with various conveniences like an in-house laundry area, bike storage, and a video intercom for security.
This NYC real estate property is close to several subway lines. Schools, parks, and a few restaurants are also close by.
- 24-Hour Attended Lobby
- Community Recreationn Facilities
- Fitness Center with Steam Room
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- Landscaped Courtyard
- Panoramic Views
- Prime Harlem Location
- Private Roof Terrace
- Video Security System
- No Concierge
- No Doorman
- Bank Street College of Education
- Barnard College Columbia University
- Columbia University
- Manhattan School of Music
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- New York Theological Seminary
- The Jewish Theological Seminary
- Central Park
- Morningside Park
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine