261 West 112th Street - Harlem
The Lore condominium, a 6-story NYC real estate property in Harlem, is perfectly located as the meeting point of two other neighborhoods – Morningside Park and the upper West side. The building offers 22 spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments.
The units are constructed with classic accents such as the prewar-inspired high ceilings, white oak hardwood flooring, and crown moldings. They contain conveniences like Viking & Subzero appliances and full-sized washers and dryers. The kitchens are appointed with Brookhaven cabinetry, Carrera marble floors and backsplashes, and soapstone countertops. Some of the units also have access to a private roof deck.
Other building amenities include a huge landscaped roof deck and garden, a fitness center, and a bike storage area. There is also a 24-hour virtual lobby attendant.
This Manhattan property is located just two short blocks from Central Park, Morningside Park, and more. It is also in convenient proximity to commercial establishments like supermarkets, cafes, and other types of shopping.
- 24-hour Attended Lobby
- Close to Central Park and Morningside Park
- Close to Restaurants and Shops
- Few Apartments
- Good Public Transportation
- Great Subway Connections
- Landscaped Roof Deck
- Lovely Garden
- Many Oversized Balconies
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Stunning Views
- No Parking
- Bank Street College of Education
- Barnard College Columbia University
- Columbia University
- Manhattan School of Music
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- New York Theological Seminary
- The Jewish Theological Seminary
- Central Park
- Morningside Park
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine