311 East 11th Street - East Village
The Village Green is the very first LEED Gold–certified residential building in Manhattan’s East Village. As a new development in one of Manhattan’s most desired neighborhoods, the Village Green stands on its own as both a green building and a luxury residence.
The Village Green features everything desired in a luxury New York apartment, including floor-to-ceiling windows. These windows were made from green materials and were created to be energy efficient and to maximize the natural light spilling into the room. With included air filtration systems and water conservation methods, residents will be helping to conserve energy without even thinking about it.
The apartment features oak hardwood floors, but residents should rest assured that these were certified green as well. The units each feature a heating and cooling system, but this system is ultra energy efficient as it uses the building’s geothermal cooling and wind power to run. The bathroom continues with efficient luxury, and the kitchens are well stocked with brand-name energy-efficient appliances.
The luxury amenities include those traditional to Manhattan living, including a doorman, concierge, storage and bike room. The ultra-modern fitness center and sauna are well loved among residents.
The location easily serves as an amenity. Manhattan’s East Village is an incredibly popular, hip neighborhood. With easy access to the subway and other transit options, commuters will find the rest of the city easily at hand. Plus, public transportation is another way to live green, and it’s recommended for those wishing to lessen their carbon footprints.
- Attractive and Attended Lobby
- Entrance Marquee
- Filtered Fresh Air
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Gold LEED-Certified Building
- Good Public Transportation
- Large and Few Apartments
- Prime East Village Location
- Ultra Modern Fitness Center
- No Garage
- No Pool
- New York Film Academy
- NYU College of Arts and Science
- NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science
- NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of PS
- NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- NYU School of Law
- NYU Silver School of Social Work
- NYU Steinhardt School of Education
- NYU Stern School of Business
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Pasific College of Oriental Medicine
- School of Visual Arts
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art
- Stuyvesant Square
- Tompkins Square Park
- Union Square Park
- Trader Joe's
- Whole Foods